950 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Fuel Tank - Western ABBI
Dimensions: 1680mm (L) x 1150mm (W) x 1320mm (H)
Volume: 950 Litres / 210 Gallons
Weight: 415 Kg
The Abbi is a range of fully bunded fuel tanks designed for transportability and ease of use. Fully approved for on road and off road transport, Abbi storage tanks are well suited as a mobile bowser, travelling around construction sites refuelling all applicable machinery and equipment.
- Secure lockable access hatch to enclose pumping equipment.
- Direct access into the inner tank via inspection plate for cleaning and inspection.
- Full load lifting eye and forklift pockets for ease of handling.
- Can be operated from ground level even when placed on truck beds.
- Internal baffles for safe towing and manoeuvring.
- 4 Way fork pockets for easy manoeuvring
Standard Tank Fittings:
- 2” and 3” Fill Cap
- Contents Gauge
- 1” Pump Feed
- Pressure / Vacuum Vent
- Optional Generator Feed & Return Ports
- Pump Bracket
- Tank Inspection Plate
- Bund Emptying Pipe
Delivery is available across the UK including Northern Ireland.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland available on request.
Specific UK Postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, TS, DG, TD, EH, G, ML, PA, FK, KA, KY, PH, AB, D, IV, KW
Specific time slots are available at an additional charge.
There is a minimum access requirement for delivery locations. Sites must be able to accommodate a minimum 32 foot length rigid body truck with suitable surface material of either tarmac or concrete only, should there be a requirement for the use of tail lift. The driver can only move the pallet within an area if it is tarmac or concrete and generally cannot assist with the opening of the pallet.
Please note all standard pricing quoted on the website exclude lifting equipment required to off load delivery vehicles (unless by prior arrangement).
Please note that if no-one is available to accept the delivery our driver will leave the pallet on your property on an area deemed suitable.
If product is returned with driver the buyer shall pay minimum charge of £50.00.
If you have any special requirements please contact us before placing your order.
Completion of your order is agreement to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
• The Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions will apply to all products
• The Fuel Tank Shop accept no responsibility for damages or losses due for the product
• Manufactures quality standard apply