The 1800L steel bunded heating oil tank from Tuffa Tanks is designed to provide maximum protection against leaks and spills. This oil tank is made of high quality mild steel and can hold up to 1800 litres of heating oil. This steel bunded oil tank can be customised to your specifications and equipped with fire protection, making it ideal for installations near or inside buildings while still complying with building codes. Bunded steel tanks are a long-term investment because they are extremely strong and reliable, with a 10 year warranty when registered and a lifespan of 30 years or more when properly serviced.
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain – located on the top of the tank
- 4ft float level gauge – located on the top of the tank
- 1″ BSP female bottom outlet (10mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill prevention valve
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Painted in RAL 6005 Green
Delivery is available across the UK including Northern Ireland.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland available on request.
Specific UK Postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, TS, DG, TD, EH, G, ML, PA, FK, KA, KY, PH, AB, D, IV, KW
Specific time slots are available at an additional charge.
There is a minimum access requirement for delivery locations. Sites must be able to accommodate a minimum 32 foot length rigid body truck with suitable surface material of either tarmac or concrete only, should there be a requirement for the use of tail lift. The driver can only move the pallet within an area if it is tarmac or concrete and generally cannot assist with the opening of the pallet.
Please note all standard pricing quoted on the website exclude lifting equipment required to off load delivery vehicles (unless by prior arrangement).
Please note that if no-one is available to accept the delivery our driver will leave the pallet on your property on an area deemed suitable.
If product is returned with driver the buyer shall pay minimum charge of £50.00.
If you have any special requirements please contact us before placing your order.
Completion of your order is agreement to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
• The Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions will apply to all products
• The Fuel Tank Shop accept no responsibility for damages or losses due for the product
• Manufactures quality standard apply