Envirobulka static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 & to comply with PPG2 Regulations, UN Approved to be transported full of fuel or empty (not part full)
- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) Regulations.
- Manufactured to BS799 Part 5 - Specification for Oil Storage Tanks.
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund - robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure, lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections.
- Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked - helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent seepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Anti-siphon valve fitted to help prevent fuel theft from the fuel feeds.
- Manhole provides access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
- This model is UN Approved to be transported full of fuel (not part full)
Standard Tank Fittings:
- 2” Vent
- 2” Fill Point
- 3” Auxiliary Fill Point
- 1 x ½” Generator Feed
- 2 x ½” Return Ports
- ½” Breather Vent
- 1” Pump Feed
- 2 x 1¼” Ports for additional equipment
Delivery is available across the UK including Northern Ireland.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland available on request.
Specific UK Postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, TS, DG, TD, EH, G, ML, PA, FK, KA, KY, PH, AB, D, IV, KW
Specific time slots are available at an additional charge.
There is a minimum access requirement for delivery locations. Sites must be able to accommodate a minimum 32 foot length rigid body truck with suitable surface material of either tarmac or concrete only, should there be a requirement for the use of tail lift. The driver can only move the pallet within an area if it is tarmac or concrete and generally cannot assist with the opening of the pallet.
Please note all standard pricing quoted on the website exclude lifting equipment required to off load delivery vehicles (unless by prior arrangement).
Please note that if no-one is available to accept the delivery our driver will leave the pallet on your property on an area deemed suitable.
If product is returned with driver the buyer shall pay minimum charge of £50.00.
If you have any special requirements please contact us before placing your order.
Completion of your order is agreement to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
• The Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions will apply to all products
• The Fuel Tank Shop accept no responsibility for damages or losses due for the product
• Manufactures quality standard apply