900 Litre Heating Oil Tank - Home Heating Oil Fire Protected Bunded Steel Tank - Tuffa Tanks
Dimensions: 2000mm (L) x 625mm (W) x 1500mm (H)
Volume: 900 Litres / 200 Gallons
Weight: 650 Kg
- Integral fire protection for household installations for 30 or 60 minutes
- 3mm steel plate, primed and painted RAL 6005 Green
- 2" BSP fill connection with cap and chain Spark Arrestor Vent in RAL 6005 Green
- Channel Runners 100mm x 50mm High
- 1" bottom outlet or 10mm top outlet
- Overfill prevention valve
- Clock dial
- Watchmansonic Contents Gauge (Electronic Watchmansonic Contents Gauge)
- Fittings pack (1 1/2" adapter, ball valve, and filter)
Note: This Tank has other options available, please contact our sales team on +44 (0) 28 9268 8863 for more details.
Delivery is available across the UK including Northern Ireland.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland available on request.
Specific UK Postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, TS, DG, TD, EH, G, ML, PA, FK, KA, KY, PH, AB, D, IV, KW
Specific time slots are available at an additional charge.
There is a minimum access requirement for delivery locations. Sites must be able to accommodate a minimum 32 foot length rigid body truck with suitable surface material of either tarmac or concrete only, should there be a requirement for the use of tail lift. The driver can only move the pallet within an area if it is tarmac or concrete and generally cannot assist with the opening of the pallet.
Please note all standard pricing quoted on the website exclude lifting equipment required to off load delivery vehicles (unless by prior arrangement).
Please note that if no-one is available to accept the delivery our driver will leave the pallet on your property on an area deemed suitable.
If product is returned with driver the buyer shall pay minimum charge of £50.00.
If you have any special requirements please contact us before placing your order.
Completion of your order is agreement to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
• The Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions will apply to all products
• The Fuel Tank Shop accept no responsibility for damages or losses due for the product
• Manufactures quality standard apply