440/50 Litre Diesel and Adblue Tank - Mobile Storage Combi Tank
Dimensions: 1180mm (L) x 800mm (W) x 850mm (H)
Volume: 440 Litres / 97 Gallons
Weight: 54 Kg
Cemo Combi 490 Litre - 440 Litre Diesel/ 50 Litre Adblue Tank
Cemo Combi 490 litre 12V plastic diesel and Adblue dispenser. Both the 440 Litre diesel tank and the 50-litre AdBlue tank come with 12V pumps. Approved for transport for immediate consumption (according to ADR 220.127.116.11c).
Supplied complete with:
- 490 Litre HDPE single wall container
- 440 Litre diesel tank with 12v Pump 40 Ltr/min
- 50 Litre Adblue tank with 12v pump 40 Ltr/min
- Hinged Lid
- Integral delivery nozzle holders
- Integral filling tubes
- Integral ventilation with pressure relief
- Integral forklift slots and handles
- Integral carrying handles
- Integral recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport
- 4m filling hoses
- 4m electric cable with crocodile clips
- Automatic nozzle
Delivery is available across the UK including Northern Ireland.
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland available on request.
Specific UK Postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge CA, DH, DL, NE, SR, TS, DG, TD, EH, G, ML, PA, FK, KA, KY, PH, AB, D, IV, KW
Specific time slots are available at an additional charge.
There is a minimum access requirement for delivery locations. Sites must be able to accommodate a minimum 32 foot length rigid body truck with suitable surface material of either tarmac or concrete only, should there be a requirement for the use of tail lift. The driver can only move the pallet within an area if it is tarmac or concrete and generally cannot assist with the opening of the pallet.
Please note all standard pricing quoted on the website exclude lifting equipment required to off load delivery vehicles (unless by prior arrangement).
Please note that if no-one is available to accept the delivery our driver will leave the pallet on your property on an area deemed suitable.
If product is returned with driver the buyer shall pay minimum charge of £50.00.
If you have any special requirements please contact us before placing your order.
Completion of your order is agreement to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
• The Manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions will apply to all products
• The Fuel Tank Shop accept no responsibility for damages or losses due for the product
• Manufactures quality standard apply